Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Azuki Pepsi Review!


A mixed bag of reviews from our taste testers:

"Not too sweet, enjoyable at first, but basically taste like medicines."

"Tastes like soda with the unique/distinct odor of beans. It is not Pepsi tasting, it is worst than Shiso or Cucumber."

"It does not taste like Azuki beans. Something like strawberry & Dr. Pepper, but just sweet with less flavor."

"Soda itself doesn't taste like the original product, but the after taste does...slightly"

"I like it! You like Dr. Pepper? I like that too."


Our Other Reviews!
Shiso Pepsi Review
Veggie Kit Kat Taste Review
Pan in A Can Review
Pizza Hut Double Roll Review
Blue Hawaii Pepsi Review







2 comments:

billywest said...

I just got back to Tokyo from the States so I wasn't aware of Pepsi Japan's latest bastardization. I'm waiting for Unagi Pepsi or Kare-Pan Pepsi.

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Template by Jolt Studios