Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Third Annual Halloween Bentos From Japan!!



I think this bento finally made Hello Kitty look scary, as opposed to her adorable self! Zombie Hello Kitty!



An Out Of This World Alien Bento!




Bat Bento!



Do not be scared of these witches- these baby chicks are too cute!




Blog readers know I love Stitch, so of course when I saw this Halloween pumpkin Stitch, I had to include it for the Halloween Bento Special!

Bento Supplies From Rinkya!

Past Halloween Bentos:

Halloween Bentos One
Halloween Bentos Two

Other Holiday Bentos:
Valentine's Bentos
Christmas Bento Part One!
Christmas Bento Part Two!
Girl's Day Bentos
Easter Bentos





1 comments:

Heather said...

These are fantastic... and now I'm really hungry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Template by Jolt Studios