Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sexy Japanese Advertising!

I am sure this item is available in the US and elsewhere, but do they advertise it as the Japanese do?


I do not think so!

Slightly NSFW!

First the actual product for sale:



Meet Angela in the Plaza Spy Costume, showing how the fake key holders are a great deterrent for thieves. The key will not work!




A closeup of the um, fake locks..



Another use, perhaps? They do stick anywhere




For the product page and more of Angela "selling" the product click here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH that's AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know this is off topic, but I need help! Does anyone know where I can learn Hideo Yoshida of Dentsu ten guidelines. I can't find a list of all ten in English anywhere.

Thanks

dg

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Template by Jolt Studios