Friday, April 18, 2008

Guess the Japanese Gadget!

If you have been to Japan, you may know what this is used for!

I have only stumped you guys once, so good luck to me!

More Guess the Japanese Gadgets here!
Click here to see gadget revealed


Anonymous said...

I've been to Japan, but I've never seen that one.
My guess would be some sort of cooking implement-like a wire whisk or a mushroom scrubber?

all4gizmo said...

looks like a wisk for eggs

Watan said...

A whisk for use in the tea ceremony...

Anonymous said...

It's a tea ceremony utensil, it is used swish and make the tea during the ceremony.

icie said...

whisk is right, but it's a bamboo whisk used for preparing maccha (thick japanese green tea) during tea ceremonies. green tea powder, hot water, whisk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Template by Jolt Studios